Wednesday, October 15, 2014

benefits of cell phone photography


The evolution of camera phones and the digital world is changing every day.

I just got a new phone the iPhone four it has a better camera attached and I use it everyday. Before I had a basic phone one that some call the Obama phone. It had a camera attached but could not link to social media and the quality was horrible. I really never thought I would use my phone to take pictures or be so important. As a photographer and aspiring photojournalist a cell Im still surprised when i see some photos and ask "what camera did you use"? most of the time I get the answer "with cell phone camera." What happen to those hand held cameras the DSLR's? 

Now days I fine more and more people using the camera phones as a regular camera, most don't even own a real hand held one. With new advances with cell phone cameras more and more people are opting to use them. Personally the Samsung 5s does have a great camera but with an iPhone 4 I fine the quality not matching. However, the iPhone has tons of photo apps that you can play with, instagram seem to be the most popular one for people to use when it come to posting photos. They have filters, and other photo editing tools that can help improve a photo for the amateur photographer.

by lacie hayek taken with iPhone 4
Owens concert band and toledo school for the arts directed 
by Mr. Welence perform at the owens performing arts center












owens photo club fire painting at performing arts center parking lot

No comments:

Post a Comment